The Diamond Bamboo Touring is a slightly smaller version of our ever-popular Ray. Featuring the same great performance and effortless glide, the Diamond Bamboo Touring catches the attention with it’s sparkling style!
To complement our Ray Touring range, we’ve developed a smaller version of our performance-oriented design enriched with fresh graphics and stylish colours.
With dimensions of 11’6” × 29”, the Diamond Bamboo Touring glides effortless into new territories with outstanding stroke efficiency. A combination of exceptional stability and performance inspires newcomers and advanced paddlers alike to explore miles of coastline, lakes or rivers on this all-round cruiser.
- Performance orientated scoop-rocker line for effortless glide and minimal wake off the tail
- Narrow racing style nose for smoother water flow
- Sharp water-cutting bow transforms into a flat bottom through the centre with a rolled V off the tail for optimum release and stability
- Extra volume in the rails with a high apex ensures a dry and stable ride for you and your luggage
- Deck V-spine up the nose for quick recovery and water dispersal
- Sharp rail edges from centre to tail for extra stability and release
- Stretched outline maximises waterline, wide square tail offers extra stability