When it comes to racing, we know that a long and narrow waterline, combined with a stiff yet lightweight construction is the winning formula. The Falcon Air is not far behind the performance of our Carbon Falcon range; it just comes in an easy to transport, neat and fuss-free package.
Providing race winning machines for all race classes and every size of rider, we’re offering the Falcon Air in two lengths of 12’6” and 14’0”, each in 2 widths of 26.5” and 29”. Produced in our ultra stiff and lightweight Double Layer Premium technology in racy optics and with silicon rail edges for better release, the combination of speed, stability and floatation is impressive for such narrow boards. The immense glide and efficiency of the Falcon Air ensures that you are miles in front of the pack when crossing the finish line. Packed in our convenient Wheely Backpack and inflated with the Fanatic Power Pump HP2, travelling and setup are as easy as it gets! The moulded toolfree US-Box Race fin makes the Falcon Air a ›ready to race‹ package.
- Stretched and narrow outline for clean and fast waterline / efficient strokes
- Double Layer Light technology: 20 – 25 % of weight reduction combined with 25 – 30 % higher stiffness
- Silicon rail edges for better release and reduced drag
- Produced at the world’s most renowned manufacturer with top quality materials and production processes, providing unmatched air pressure / stiffness ratio
- Removable moulded Race fin – no tools needed
- Comfortable handle and quality towing eyelet
- Diamond grooving footpad for ultimate grip and comfort
- Wheely Backpack for effortless packing and transportation
- Fanatic Power Pump HP2 for fast and comfortable inflation